Do you roll your eyes at motion that doesn’t haven’t proper keyframe easing? Have you ever wanted to animate it 360? Do you scream at terrible kerning? Do you get bored after working on one project for over a week? Have you ever thought, “I could design that meme better”? Do you love the sports and entertainment industry, especially creating content for it?
STN Digital is looking for a experienced animator, illustrator, editor, designer and all around-magician extraordinaire!
You will be responsible for ideating, designing and creating video/motion graphics content for a wide range of brands from sports to entertainment. This is a fast paced environment and you will be constantly switching from rigging/animating 2d characters, to rotoscoping a scene, to editing promo video, to sound design and color correction and so much more.
Ideal candidate must be up-to date on all trends in the field of motion & design, and have a hunger for jumping into and learning the latest tools or programs.
Due to sports and entertainment being a 24/7, 365 industry, this is not your normal 9-5.
If you are serious about pushing your limits as a motion designer and desire nothing more than to create dope content, please apply!
● Expert in Adobe Suite: primarily Premiere, After Effects, & Illustrator
● Ability to create complex graphics, animation, and video content for a diverse array of platforms
● Branding and design capabilities
● Clean illustration capabilities
● Fresh and high quality visual aesthetic
● Knowledge of visual effects like compositing, motion tracking, and roto-scoping
● Thirst for always raising the bar
● Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate in teams or independently
● Ability to adapt, modify, and customize graphics packages and toolkits
● Strong organization and verbal skills
● Knowledge of 360 software
● 2D character animation and rigging
STN offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees, including…
● Paid vacation time
● Paid sick time
● Paid company holidays
● Monthly off-site Team Building activities
● Free healthy snacks and caffeinated drinks
● Complimentary 24 Hour Fitness membership
● Health Insurance with employer contribution
Please email email@example.com with your resume, latest demo reel, and a cover letter to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org